Stainless steel tanks
Installations, Pipe networks
Ermicon designs and perform installations as stainless steel pipe networks.
Stationary metering systems for collecting milk at the diary
Mobile systems on stainless steel base with wheels can be used to meter the incoming or outgoing milk at a diary.
It is consisted of:
- Metering unit and electric components in a stainless steel cabinet
- Air eliminator
- Self priming milk pump
- Milk filter
- Non return valve
- In-line sight glass
- Temperature sensor
- Pipe outlet with butterfly valve DN 50
- Barcode reader
- Data transfer
Metering Systems connected to Diary's PLC to:
- Receive the milk from the tankers
- Metering the incoming milk
- Control the temperature of the milk
- Take a sample of whole receiving quantity
- Send directly the data to the lab through cable or GSM
- CIP of the tankers after the receiption of the milk
Ermicon is working with GEA-DIESSEL in flow metering, in-line metering and analyzing for milk, soft drinks, beer and cosmetic products.